11/29/08

Will trade rum cakes for donations!

Many of you know, I have baked goodies for the last three holiday seasons to raise money for this ministry. Although I had many takers and much good feedback, it involved so much time and I didnt really make a whole lot more than I spent for the ingredients. So, no huge baking campaign this year.

But, I have had many requests - might I say humbly, much begging and pleading - to make my rum cakes. So, I'm making this offer...

make a $100 donation or more to House of Hope
before December 19th and I will deliver
the most scrumptious rum cake to you


As with all donations, there are no administrative expenses so 100% will go towards House of Hope, and of course it is tax deductible.

Click here to donate, then email me to request your rum cake.

No comments: