11/29/08

New Products, Upcoming Shows & FREE SHIPPING!

The infamous "container" finally arrived! I saw on the BBC website where they are following a container around the world. I feel like that's what I've been doing for the last several months! Our products started in Kenya, many of them from the northern most desert area, to the bustling city of Nairobi; to the port at Mombasa; to Salalah, Oman; through the Suez Canal; across the Atlantic, to Charleston; then taken off of the ship and put on a semi-truck;to Atlanta for U.S. Customs inspections; and finally to my drop-off point. Just know when you buy these products or give them as a gift, they have a story to tell, for many reasons!

I know everyone is pinching their pennies these days, so we are offering FREE SHIPPING during the holidays! Check out the website to see products.

Or, click here to see a list of the SHOWS where we are displaying, including my open house all next week. I want to make it easy on you to see these products in person if you are in Atlanta.

Newest, handmade nativity scenes - amazing detail!


No comments: